Why Choose Us?
- Effective: Our highly-trained therapists maximize your recovery outcomes with one-on-one live virtual sessions.
- Efficient: The convenience of teletherapy enables you to stick to your program and rapidly progress.
- Easy-to-use: With a few clicks, your appointment is booked and your ready to start your session!
The VTP Difference
- Flexible teletherapy scheduling
- No commuting to-and-from a clinic
- No need to miss work or school
- Secure, unlimited messaging with your provider
- Therapy anywhere via laptop or mobile device
Benefits of VTP
- Higher satisfaction: Users of teletherapy report higher satisfaction and program completion rates.
- More privacy: Teletherapy patients skip busy waiting rooms and are treated in the privacy of their own homes.
- Better public health: The COVID-19 pandemic reveals that medical care at home helps prevent the spread of disease.
Highly recommend VTP. I was experiencing some mid to lower back pain/sciatic pain, to the point that it was starting to adversely affect my day, and connected with Justin. He couldn’t have been more friendly, thorough, and ultimately, helpful. Justin gave me a comprehensive list of stretches/exercises, with video examples, specifically tailored to address my lumbar and sciatic issues. My back has improved drastically and Justin even took it upon himself to follow up with me, without me reaching out, to see how I was doing. Couldn’t be happier with the service and will undoubtedly use them again in the future, should I have any more issues.
I HIGHLY recommend VTP. I have seen a quick improvement in my neck and back after following a couple sessions and routines from VTP! VTP adapts to your schedule and needs really well and really cares for you!
Affordable & Transparent Pricing!
Virtual Therapy Partners (VTP) is revolutionizing healthcare by delivering effective, efficient, and easy-to-use concierge teletherapy for less than the cost of a copay!
Latest Blog Posts
Occupational Therapy For Multiple Sclerosis
Multiple sclerosis doesn’t stop you from living a better life Multiple sclerosis (MS) is an autoimmune condition. While normally your immune system is designed to protect your body, an autoimmune condition is one in which your immune system attacks healthy tissues in your body. In multiple sclerosis, your immune system attacks, wears-off, and breaks-down the [...]
Occupational Therapy For Ankylosing Spondylitis
What is ankylosing spondylitis? Ankylosing spondylitis is a progressive inflammatory arthritic condition that impacts mobility by causing pain and stiffness in the spine. Because it is a systemic disease, ankylosing spondylitis may involve pain and inflammation other large joints as well. The age of onset is typically 20 to 40 years old, and the first [...]
Telehealth Physical Therapy After Knee Replacement Surgery
Have you had a knee replacement surgery, or are soon to have? One major aspect of your recovery would be the rehabilitation of your new joint. A dedicated physical therapist will strengthen and support your joint, restore joint movement, decrease the intensity of pain and the level of swelling, and help you to continue [...]