Workplace Health Assessment:
The health of an employee is a product of various interacting elements between the individual and their sociocultural and physical environments. A workplace health assessment demonstrates your company’s current orientation toward employee health and highlights ways to improve it, potentially increase productivity, decrease absenteeism, and control health care costs for both employees and the company as a whole.
Virtual Therapy Partners can establish your workplace health initiatives by:
- Conducting employee-focused wellness surveys to evaluate the personal wellness interests and needs of employees.
- Conducting a focused, quantifiable health risk assessment.
- Conducting an organizational assessment to determine which types of wellness programs to offer.
- Reviewing group health plan utilization rates, both medical and pharmaceutical.
- Evaluating health culture and conduct environmental assessments of the general workplace.