Why Therapists Contract with VTP:
Exploring new clinical opportunities?
- You use a top-rated cloud-based telehealth platform
- You own your therapy business
- You control your own schedule
- You drive your business growth at your own pace
- You have access to VTP’s CEUs and resources
Thank you for your interest in joining us!
To begin your application, please complete and email ALL items below to: email@example.com
Copy of the following seven (7) required documents:
- Driver’s License
- Social Security Card and/or U.S. Passport
- Car Insurance
- CPR Certification
- TB/PPD record (Chest X-ray record required if PPD+)
- Professional License(s) and/or Certification(s) for the disciplines to which you are applying [must be valid in the state(s) in which you intend to practice].
2.) All three (3) downloadable PDF documents listed below:
Highly recommend VTP. I was experiencing some mid to lower back pain/sciatic pain, to the point that it was starting to adversely affect my day, and connected with Justin. He couldn’t have been more friendly, thorough, and ultimately, helpful. Justin gave me a comprehensive list of stretches/exercises, with video examples, specifically tailored to address my lumbar and sciatic issues. My back has improved drastically and Justin even took it upon himself to follow up with me, without me reaching out, to see how I was doing. Couldn’t be happier with the service and will undoubtedly use them again in the future, should I have any more issues.
I HIGHLY recommend VTP. I have seen a quick improvement in my neck and back after following a couple sessions and routines from VTP! VTP adapts to your schedule and needs really well and really cares for you!