Is teletherapy really as effective as in-person therapy?
In most instances, teletherapy is just as effective as in-person therapy when manual manipulation is not required. Studies demonstrate that teletherapy:*
- Is equally effective as office-based visits in delivering care outcomes
- More convenient for the patients
- More affordable than in-person therapy
- Results in a higher compliance rate and adherance to visit schedules
Because teletherapy is convenient, easy to use, and highly accessible, patients using teletherapy are far more likely to be stay compliant with their therapy programs.
*A select list of peer-reviewed studies can be found here:
Benefits of Teletherapy
- Easy and flexible online scheduling
- Save time with efficient therapy sessions
- No commuting to-and-from clinics
- No need to take time off of work or school
- No need to find child care or elder care
- Accessible in rural areas
- Decreased infection exposure risk
- One-on-one dedicated care sessions
- Secure, unlimited messaging with your provider between visits
- Access to a full database of therapeutic exercises to progress your care
Highly recommend VTP. I was experiencing some mid to lower back pain/sciatic pain, to the point that it was starting to adversely affect my day, and connected with Justin. He couldn’t have been more friendly, thorough, and ultimately, helpful. Justin gave me a comprehensive list of stretches/exercises, with video examples, specifically tailored to address my lumbar and sciatic issues. My back has improved drastically and Justin even took it upon himself to follow up with me, without me reaching out, to see how I was doing. Couldn’t be happier with the service and will undoubtedly use them again in the future, should I have any more issues.
I HIGHLY recommend VTP. I have seen a quick improvement in my neck and back after following a couple sessions and routines from VTP! VTP adapts to your schedule and needs really well and really cares for you!