Bring VTP to Work: Maximizing Health & Wealth
VTP: Your Partner in Workplace Wellness
With a team of highly-trained and seasoned Physical and Occupational Therapists, VTP’s Workplace Wellness Program aligns employer-employee incentives for wellness at work and bottom-line profit maximization: healthy employees drive wealthy companies. VTP can help your company create or enhance your workplace wellness program with a multitude of solutions designed to:
- optimize employee health, lifestyle, and activity
- minimize absenteeism and presenteeism
- maximize productivity and task performance
- contain claim volume and claim costs
- enhance bottom-line profitability
The Cost of Work-Related Injuries
In the United States, work-related injury claims directly cost employers $62 Billion annually according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS). Research from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) demonstrates that the total societal cost of these injuries escalates upward of $671 Billion. Furthermore, the Occupational Health and Safety Administration (OSHA) reveals that each year over 4.1 Million employees suffer serious job-related injuries. While these are staggering figures for employers, these ‘official statistics’ pale in comparison to the real-world bottom-line losses: There are countless millions upon millions of employees that work in pain with significantly decreased productivity and morale as a result of their silent suffering, thereby resulting in enormous decreases in the capitalization of maximal profitability for companies.
Protecting Your Assets
Employees are an organization’s greatest asset, and in order to maximize productivity, employers are increasingly recognizing the importance of:
- Workplace injury prevention
- Employee health management & maintenance
- Ergonomic analysis & optimization
- Accelerating worker’s compensation employees full return-to-work capacity
- Maximizing worker’s compensation employees ability to stay at work without increasing their risk of re-injury
Return on Your Investment
To effectively implement these protocols, employers are contracting with healthcare professionals dedicated to workplace wellness. Taking this step actualizes the following benefits:
- Reduction in employee injury rates and illnesses
- Decreased absenteeism
- Minimized presenteeism
- Improved employee performance
- Increased motivation and production
- Decrease in Worker’s Compensation claims
- Improved employee mental and physical health
- Increased employee work satisfaction
- Enhanced work culture of mutual commitment between employer and employee
In fact, a meta-analysis of 22 high-impact financial studies reveals that properly governed workplace wellness programs result in an astounding average of 3.27 times Return on Investment (ROI).
Highly recommend VTP. I was experiencing some mid to lower back pain/sciatic pain, to the point that it was starting to adversely affect my day, and connected with Justin. He couldn’t have been more friendly, thorough, and ultimately, helpful. Justin gave me a comprehensive list of stretches/exercises, with video examples, specifically tailored to address my lumbar and sciatic issues. My back has improved drastically and Justin even took it upon himself to follow up with me, without me reaching out, to see how I was doing. Couldn’t be happier with the service and will undoubtedly use them again in the future, should I have any more issues.
I HIGHLY recommend VTP. I have seen a quick improvement in my neck and back after following a couple sessions and routines from VTP! VTP adapts to your schedule and needs really well and really cares for you!